Saturday, September 25, 2004

Oh no!!!

Do you know what Biggun did? She bought me a new ball. I had one when I was a baby, but it is waaaaay too small for me to fit in now. But, she just bought a big one. It is yellow. She put me in it today and she said this is the only way I am allowed to run around the house. It's not FAIR! I am a ground squirrel, not a hamster! I am supposed to run and dig and jump and peek at things! But, now, I get stuck in this ball and I can't go anywhere...but it is kind of fun to run in. But, not THAT fun. I am very angry.
She DID take me outside and I got to run around out there in my ball, but that was even more unfair because I couldn't dig in the dirt! I could smell it, I could feel it if I poked my claws out the holes, but I couldn't DIG in it.
Biggun is so mean to me. One day, I will bite her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home