Sunday, September 12, 2004

Dirt

Biggun got up early today and we had some good playing for a long time. It was fun. I was very ferocious. I am getting good at Kill Kill Die Die. I think Biggun is scared of me because I am so good at attacking.
Biggun is still keeping the door shut to her bedroom. It makes me miserable. I would be so much happier if I could play in there. It's such a good room! And now she's found another way to make me miserable because she is very mean to me. The plants that live here have nicer dirt than I have in my room. So, I like to crawl into the plants and dig the dirt all over the place. Then Biggun sees me and she shouts at me and I jump out of the plant and run around really fast while Biggun screams. She says things like, "I am going to squeeze you until your eyes pop out!" and "I am going to step on you and squish you, you little miscreant" Kee kee kee, she is very funny when she is angry at me. And then I just run around faster and faster with a big, fluffy tail and I laugh and laugh. Biggun has to clean up the dirt with the vacuum and then she chases me around and I hide. It's a lot of fun.
But, today, Biggun left for a little while and she didn't put me in my room first. So, I ran around and checked all my nests and did squirrely things. When she came back, she did mysterious things way up high. I don't know what it was she was doing. I got into another plant, one she thought I couldn't reach, but I can because I am very big, and I dug the dirt out and laughed. But, then! She put all the plants up! I can't reach them. They are all on top of things that are too tall for me to jump on or things I can't climb. I think that's very mean. Now I can't dig in the dirt that is so soft and moist and it smells good and it tastes good. You see how mean she is to me?
Then, she grabbed me and said horrible things like, "One day, I am just going to throw you out the window and you'll have to fend for yourself." or "I am going to feed you to the coyotes." And she put me in my room. But guess what?!?! My room is full of plant dirt! It's DELICIOUS! It smells so good! It's so fun to dig in. The other dirt is still there, too, all mixed in, but, SQUEAK! It's so fun to have plant dirt in my room!
I'm going to go dig some more now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home