Saturday, September 04, 2004

Who I am

I have decided that I am not a ground squirrel anymore. I am a climbing squirrel. Climbing is a very fun thing to do. There is a mattress next to the desk in the room where my room is and when Biggun comes in and lets me run around, I climb up to the top of the mattress and then I am bigger than Biggun and I can look down at the top of her head. I want to jump on it, but she usually gets me down first. Also, I find it is fun to climb up Biggun's bed. I can sneak under the covers and run around. It was funny because the other day, Biggun couldn't find me. She wasn't all panicky, but she came into her room because she was putting things away and she stopped and then she started laughing because she found me. I was running around under the covers on her bed. She said that she could only see this little moving lump. Then she picked up the covers and I saw her and I was surprised, so I ran away zippity quick. But, she still got me. She was a little worried I'd left her some presents in her bed, but I didn't. I know better than that. I can climb up the chairs, too. That's what I do when she is talking on the phone, I climb up to see her. It always makes her laugh.
I am redecorating my room again. I have decided to take down my hiding box. I just don't like it anymore, so I'm ripping it up with my teeth. I buried my pine cones and I put my sticks in the corner. I put all the fluffy things in the my nest and now it is very comfortable. I want Biggun to get me a fountain but she says no because I would eat the cord. I wouldn't, though. I don't eat cords. She used to spray me with water and make mean noises at me when I would try, so I don't do that anymore.
Biggun is bringing me a cucumber and some corn now, so I have to go eat my lunch.
Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home