Monday, August 02, 2004

Not the best day

It appears I have been abandoned again. All last week, Biggun came home and ate lunch with me. She took me outside where I played bravely in the tall grass. She loved me back then. And now? Now I am alone. It's past 5:00 p.m. and she has yet to return. Has she forgotten about me? This is squirrel abuse. I'm calling someone about this. It's not fair.
On the upside, I have some more pictures of myself. You see, I went to work with Biggun one day so that everyone could meet me. I found a nice pair of warm hands and they cuddled me for hours. This is how it looked:

That's me, sleeping like a champ.


Ah, those are my travel accomodations. That was also my sickbed while I was ill; I'd sleep in that in Biggun's bed, right next to her so that I would stay warm.

Ooh, speaking of Biggun, I think I heard the lock in the front door. I have to go look pathetic and abused now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home