Thursday, July 29, 2004

Walnuts and Bananas

Ok, so, my favorite foods: Bananas and Walnuts. Talk about delicious. I'm not allowed to have pieces of fresh banana anymore, however, since the "incident" in which I nearly choked to death on said fresh banana. I was just so excited by it and I sort of forgot to chew while I was eating and I had a big, long, slimy, string of food going from my hands to my stomach and I realized I couldn't breath and I couldn't swallow. So, I panicked. I tried to pull it out of my mouth, but that stuff is slippery once you get it started. Biggun panicked even more and she tried to pull it out of my mouth, but couldn't because there wasn't much to grab onto and I kept pushing her giant, sausage fingers away from my face. She finally used her long nails (not as long as mine, though hers may be stronger right now) and yanked the piece out of my mouth. It didn't help, though. I still had some stuck in my throat. So, this freaky woman hauled me off to the kitchen to get the syringe that I use for my nightly milk feedings. She took out the plunger, shoved the syringe down my throat and pretty much sucked my guts right up and out! It was pretty grotesque if you ask me, but it worked. The banana came out and I sat panting for a few minutes before curling up to sleep in her hand. That was a couple of weeks ago and I've not been allowed a piece of fresh banana since. All I get now is mashed up baby food out of a little jar. Yuck. Ok, I like it, but not as much as the real thing. But, guess what she gave me two days ago? A walnut!! Oh my furry sakes alive, that thing was GOOD! And fun to eat! I could hold it and crunch on it and it's fabulous. She gave me a pine nut, too...also very delectable. And then, out of the blue, last night, I realized that I could stash my nut pieces in my cheeks!!! What a terrific find! I packed my cheeks as full as I could and ran off to then twitch a bit to get everything back out. Then I put it all back in. It's good fun and makes Biggun laugh like you wouldn't believe. And then I have something to do later...I can eat my stored walnut while we watch movies. I tell ya...this life of mine gets better and better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home