Friday, July 30, 2004

Another big day

It was awfully hot today. When Biggun came home at lunch to eat with me, she saw that I was draped out on the bottom of my room, panting. She decided to take me outside so I could run about in the grass in the shade. Good thinking on her part. Apparently, she feels I am not getting the proper nutrition and she read someplace that ground squirrels eat bugs. Especially grasshoppers. Guess what I had for lunch? Two grasshoppers! A green one and a brown and yellow one. They are fantastic! I don't know why I'm just now finding this out. As I've said before, she's negligent. She was horrified, too, at the pleasure I displayed over my crunchy lunch, but she's the one who caught them for me. She says I need a well-balanced diet and that she will try to give me more natural food. Whatever. All I know is I'd like to eat a few of those 'hoppers each day. I hear earthworms are a treat, as well. Anyhow, I finished it off with a delicate aster for dessert. It's been a good day.


Mmmmmm, tasty!

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously-this is very disturbing. Something that cute should not be that savage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home